In this tutorial I will show you How to make Payza account
How to make Payza account
Payza (formerly AlertPay) is an internet bank through which you can receive and send money. If you have $ 20 or more in your Payza account, you can request that they send you a check at your home address that you can monetize at any bank.
To open Payza account verification you must have a credit card. Also,you must enter your personal data when you open Payza Account, of course they are supposed to be correct.
How to open a Payza account?
– Click here and then on the Sign Up Now button
– Select your country, then under the Personal Order.
– You will open a new page where you need to enter your information. When done, click on the blue button (at the end of the page) Next Step
– In the next step, you need to enter your email, password, PIN (eight digits), and a security question ie answer. Finally, check the box and click on the Final Step.
You’ll see the following message that tells you that your account was successfully created, and that you only need to verify your email address.
– Log in to your email account, find the Payza message: Validate Your Email and open it. The message should look like this.
– Click here to validate your email address. And that would be the opening of the account. The next thing you should do is verify your credit card statement and confirm it.
On your credit card, you must have $ 1 to get Payza first from your account and then return after verification.
Note: To confirm your Payza account you will need to submit a picture of your ID card, driver’s license or passport.